Its still Summer at our place

Just because 80% of the summer visitors are in the Back-To-School mood, the other 20% can still run away to play in South Haven right???

We are offering some last minute specials that will make you find the time to squeeze a few more days out of your summer. check us out for August rates starting as low as $149 per night.specials-last-minute

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *